Pictures Via Zoe Murphy
Monday, September 27, 2010
London Design Festival
I'm just back from the London Design Festival and I managed to get through quite a lot while I was over . We ( I had the fine company of Mrs Seven ) started on Friday at 100% Design in Earls Court. Then on to Tent at the old Truman Brewery on Brick Lane. Saturday morning was set aside for visiting Tramshed in Shoreditch. The One Room Hotel was the highlight of the remainder of Saturday. On Friday night we had dinner at Les Trois Garcons and drinks at Lounge Lover and finally home to The Hoxton Hotel. I will get through the highlights of the trip but first up its the work of Zoe Murphy who exhibited at Tent. She Upcycles pieces of furniture she comes across using screen printed designs based on her home town of Margate. The work had a lovely crisp printed and lacquered finish to it. Mid Century Modern brought back to vibrant life.
Upcycled Furniture by Zoe Murphy at Tent.
Pictures Via Zoe Murphy
Pictures Via Zoe Murphy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
this is very unique and individual in terms of other upcycled furniture producers...
great work...thanks for sharing...
Yes her work is really great quality. Very graphic, fine lines and colour.Loved it.
Post a Comment