I have moved my Blog to my new Website

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.box7design.com/irish-interior-design-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

SOFT lab

I came across this piece by SOFT lab  on the Behance Network. I love it just as a piece of colour and structure. The panels that make up the installation were worked out on computer, very hi-tech, and held together with 17000 bulldog clips, very low-tech. Simplicity and colour. You really don't need much more.
The whole piece was constructed of 4,416 panels of high gloss photo paper. Each panel is a specific color and geometry to fit its unique placement within the larger form. 








Images via Behance

2 comments:

sal said...

patience thats all I'll say!!!

Ronan Carton said...

Yes a lot of patience. And you wouldn't want to get too stressed with that many clips around.

Post a Comment